Who am I? A question many people ask themselves. Is there a definite answer? Is it a one word definition, or a 500+ page novel filled with experiences and adventures? I am ME. I'm not one word, but I do have adventures and journeys that fill my life. I don't think anyone truly knows who they are until they go through a life changing experience. I haven't figured out my place yet, but I have a lot of things in my life that are very important to me. My family and friends mean the world to me. I stick up for what I believe in and wont back down. I speak my mind even if no one else agrees with me. I am independent, but also need my friends as strong support to help me achieve my goals. My skating team means the world to me. We travel around to other countries representing America as TEAM USA#1. It is the best feeling when our flag is raised and the USA National Anthem is played. My biggest influences in life are Olympic Athletes that train and compete for our country. Hard working athletes keep me motivated. My goal in life is to make a difference. If it is to one person or a community or the world, it doesn't matter to me. As long as I make an impact on someones life I will be happy. In my free time I enjoy doing charity work. I hope to do Habitat for Humanity before I leave for college.
I think a room of silence fills the room with more conversation than if everyone in the room was talking. Silence makes such an impact on people. It may feel awkward at first, but if people can sit in a room filled with silence than they are truly comfortable with their surroundings.
"We will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends" MLK Jr
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Love the pic of strawberry fields. I can't wait to hear more about the skating and your representing.
Post a Comment