Monday, September 22, 2008
Movie
I think "C" belongs to many groups in the movie. He belongs to his family, his neighborhood crew, the bar friends, his girlfriend, and he is involved with his own group with Sunny. I think C would belong in both Sunny's crew and his own group just with him and Sunny. C and Sunny share a bond by themselves. Sunny has taken C under his wing and treated him like the son he never had. He taught him many skills of how to live during their time period and under certain conditions. C would also be in Sunny's crew because he hung out with them since he was little. He played the dice game in the basement with all "the guys". He was formed into Sunny's sidekick. I think C's master status changes through the movie because he changes throughout the movie. I think at the beginning of the movie he was prejudice and by the end he was trying to change his way because he liked Jane the African American girl. His master status would be friend and son. At the very end of the movie a connection of father and son is brought back. Also friend because he was always there for Sunny, even after Sunny died.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment