2008
time of change
a new beginning
a new president
if it wasn't for the media and such a look upon society would people even realize the color of your skin?
Martin Luther King Jr. established this already, but do we as a society listen?
we generalize, judge, and are prejudice towards our political figures.
yes our new president looks different on the outside, but that is no reason to vote/or not vote for him
its about the views of each candidate
i think to many people this year were more concerned with the age and race of our president then their actually views on how to change this country
it will be an interesting 4 new years ahead seeing how the world will change
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
While I agree that race has no place in an election, I disagree that age should also not be a concern.
I feel that age plays a huge factor on where you stand in many issues, such as the conservation of the enviornment, the economy, or even the war in Iraq. I think that a younger candidate will take a more progressive stance (one I agree with as well) on world issues and will be more open to new and different ideas, more so than an elder candidate, who may be stuck in the ways of his predicecors.
Post a Comment