Sunday, November 2, 2008

World Around Us

I think the media puts too much emphasis on growing up and trying to be something teens might not want to be. Songs and movies are stressful for teens because their lives don't always match up to the fantasies being displayed. Do you think there is a real way of life or a real way to grow up? How about is our future picked for us, or do we choose our futures?

1 comment:

a singer said...

I would say, that in my opinion, I feel that there is no "real" way to grow up or a "real" way of life. I feel that everyone is placed on the right course to success, but it is their responsibility to stay that course and make important decisions, based on where they are headed. Based on this thoguht, I feel that we pick our futures and have the powerful ability to chose what we want to be, both professional and personally. Our future is started when we are placed into school and taught, as we grow up, how everything is done, in the real world. Although we are placed on this track, we must bring it upon ourselves, to decide how we want to change for the better or worse.